OFFICE OF ADMISSION
〉Tel : +62 21 8991 1328 / e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
JIU Admission Process Guideline
It is important that applicants fully understand how JIU Admission Process work !
Please, carefully read THIS DOCUMENT before submit your Application Form.
1. Submitting Application & Supporting Documents
In order to apply for JIU, applicants are required to submit the Application Form and supporting documents to the JIU Admissions Office. Application fee must be paid in order to the applicant’s application being processed.
• The applicant may download the JIU Application Form from the website. After filling out the application form, the applicant may submit a photocopy of the application via email (email@example.com). The applicant is required to bring the original copy of the application to the Interview.
• Also, the applicant can visit and pick up an application form from JIU Admissions Office.
High school graduation certification & Transcript
• JIU requires the applicant official high school graduation certification (IJAZAH) and transcript (3 years).
• For one who submit the application via website or e-mail, the applicant required to attach clear photocopy(color scanned) of graduation certification (IJAZAH) and transcript in the form of jpg format with minimum resolution of 200 ppi.
• For the applicant who visit JIU, can drop off those documents with the application form.
• Rp 200,000
Photo (format : 4cmX6cm, white background)
• 1 copy (photo) are required
• The photo need to be took within recent 3 month.
• For one who submit the application form via website or e-mail, the photo has to be clearly scanned and presented in the form of jpg format with minimum resolution of 200 ppi. The applicant require to bring 1 copy of same photo to the Interview.
2. Entrance Exam
• Applicants are required to take JIU Entrance English Exam in order to apply to JIU.
• All applicants are required to bring one’s original ID Card (KTP or student’s ID) for this test.
• Applicants are required to have an English based interview in order to apply to JIU.
• All applicants are required to bring one’s original ID Card (KTP or student’s ID) for this interview.
• Applicants who apply through JIU website or e-mail are required to submit original application form and 1 photo after this interview.